Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria - a YouTube star. The place where he was born is the United States. He was born September 19 1989. Bryan also has a popular YouTube channel, called EpicMunke. Mukbangs and his pranks are what have brought him enormous fame. Bryan Renteria Jr is the tragically ill child from Mayra Renteria. Following his first appearance, he spent time in the NICU. Mayra posted on Twitter the fact that Bryan Renteria Jr. was treated for medical issues on October. 4, 2021. We will now examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s passing in specific. Mayra is Isabel's mother. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her child. The news of his death has stunned people around the globe. Bryan's loss has been announced on the New-Deaths site. Mayra has shared her story on her Instagram post regarding Bryan's first encounter. In the caption she wrote"I can't wait to hold my newborn child and bring the baby home. The Lord will bless him with the courage to help overcome the circumstance. My son is very solid! My affection for my son isn't terrible or fantastic. If you would please include my Bryancito in the petition you are submitting, I would like to ask.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emily VanCamp

Jana Kramer feet and legs

Bellamy Young measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size